With Predictive Control, you choose the parameters that matter to your business: Optimize systems for quality, energy costs, efficiency, or performance.
Our innovative Predictive Control system for machines, plants, or industrial processes applies to a wide range of operations: from thermodynamics to automation to production.
Detect problems in a production process at an early stage. For example, cost-intensive post-processing steps can be avoided so that the first time pass rate increases significantly.
System data is the basis of Predictive Control. But external data, like the weather, is also taken into account when it has an impact on production. By combining our engineering expertise with our artificial intelligence model, plant behavior is learned and made more efficient. Once the model is established, our engineers adjust and correct the system. As a result, the model can predict and control future behaviors of the plant.
The system can be tailored to individual customer requirements. No time-consuming, manual adjustments are needed: the plant is controlled with a fully automated, machine-learning model.
“Predictive Control is a groundbreaking and innovative solution for industrial manufacturing. Artificial intelligence achieves the highest level of efficiency in processes -- in a fully automated manner.”
Oliver Habisch, Founder and CEO
Industrial IoT Platform Provides Transparency
A management dashboard provides an overview of standard and customized parameters. Get insight on performance, energy consumption, and savings at any time.
With Predictive Control, You'll Have:
- Forecast-based optimization strategy
- Long-term efficiency of industrial machines and plants
- Active control of variables within defined constraints
- Continuous adaptation of the control algorithm to the process
- Individually tailored to requirements
- Optimize use of energy, input, and raw materials
- Reduce variable costs in the long run
- Improve process efficiency
- Avoid cost-intensive post-processing steps
- Increase first time pass rate